- Unable to identify how the Moving Average Price (MAP) of a Material has been changed.
- Unable to identify which posting has changed the MAP of a Material.
- It is required to check the sequence of postings that have affected the valuation data of a Material.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, MAP, Moving Average Price , Material Valuation, price change, valuated stock, valuation type, MBEW, KALN1, MBEW-KALN1, SE16, CKMI1, KALNR, CKMI1-KALNR, index, accounting documents, ALV grid display, DATUM, date entered, UZEIT, time of entry, VERPR (Moving Average Price) = SALK3 / LBKUM, special stock, sales order stock, project stock , BSX, SE16, cost estimate, MBMAPCHANGES, VPRSV . , KBA , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.