- Materials are migrated from an external system (example 'legacy').
- Checking table MARD, the field DLINL (Date of Last Count) is initial : 00.00.0000.
- For a batch managed material within table MCHB, the field CHDLL (Date of Last Count) is initial : 00.00.0000.
- When you execute the transaction MICN, it first looks for the 'Date of Last Count' (MARD-DLINL) / (MCHB-CHDLL). If this is not filled, the system then executes the physical inventory taking the 'Creation Date' (MARD-ERSDA / MCHB-ERSDA).
- You want to change the date within MARD-DLINL / MCHB-CHDLL.
SAP Release Independent
ECC, Cycle Count, T159C, OMCN, FIRST, Count, 00.00.0000, DLINL, CHDLL, MARD-ERSDA / MCHB-ERSDA, Inventory Difference, MI07, MI08, MI10 , KBA , MM-IM-PI , Physical Inventory , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.