- User ID cannot be deleted
- Unable to delete a S-User ID
- Getting an error when trying to delete a user
- User cannot be deleted due to important functions
- Reassing important functions for S-users
- Trying to delete a user ID from the User Management application
- Reassign important functions assigned to a contact person for SAP installations
- Error: Listed user(s) cannot be deleted because SAP has assigned them important functions. All other selected users will be deleted.
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- User Management application
PRM_CP, SYBD, RC, KPMS, KPCCC, KPINFLU , KBA , rc role , kpms , kpcc , critical role , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.