An SD billing document is reversed by transaction VF11, the reversal invoice is released to accounting.
The following problems occur:
- The FI document date (field BKPF-BLDAT) of the accounting document generated by cancellation invoice is the same of cancelled FI document.
- The official document number (field BKPF-XBLNR_ALT) has been implemented according to note 746162. The FI cancellation document has the same official document number of cancelled FI document.
This behavior is against Italian legal requirements.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Italy, reverse, 'Gesetzliche Anforderungen', 'Legal requirement', cancellation, Stornirung, BKPF-BLDAT, BKPF-XBLNR_ALT, VF11, USEREXIT_FILL_XKOMK1, RULE_NEW_CANCEL , KBA , SD-BIL-CA , Account Assignment , FI-AR-AR-J , Integration/Accounting Interface , XX-CSC-IT , Italy , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.