- What processes and directories should be excluded from anti-virus software scans and monitoring? These scans can affect the performance of the SAP BusinessObjects applications and on the client can lead to other errors like login failures from Webi Rich Client and Crystal Reports.
- Is there an antivirus exclusion list?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1 (Any Service Pack)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 (Any Service Pack)
- All supported Windows Server versions
- McAffee VirusScan
- Norton Antivirus (Symantec)
- Trend Micro OfficeScan
BOE; BI; xir31; XIR3.1; xi31; xi30; xi3.1; xi3.0; bi4; bi4.0; bi4x; bi4.x; BIP; AV; firewall; bi4.1; bi41; security; rep; wid; rpt; docx; doc; xls; swf; java; xlsx; ppt; pdf; txt; bat; exe; design; studio; ids; symantic; karspersky; avast; antivirus; anti-virus, exclusion; exclusions; whitelist; whitelists; file; access; solidify; solidifier; scan; scanning; scans; monitor; manage; management; FRS; Filestore; Input; Output; , KBA , antivirus, extensions, boe , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.