- The sort key is defined in tcode OB16, and assigned to a G/L master data in transaction FS00.
- When posting a document, the value of sort key is not copied into 'assignment' field (BSEG-ZUONR) or 'Specl G/L assgt' field (BSEG-HZUON) correctly. (For the difference between BSEG-ZUONR and BSEG-HZUON, please refer to SAP note 676338 and SAP note 334466).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
All posting and clearing transaction codes( for example:FB50, FB60, FB70, F-43, F-43, FB05, F-53, F-03, F-44 and so on......), V_TZUN, TZUN, HZUON, ZUONR, OB16, FS00, VF02, VFX3, VBRK, ACCIT,VBELN, G/L Line, Invoice Number, Assignment Number; Sort Key. , KBA , FI-AP-AP-A , Posting/Clearing/Special General Ledger , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.