- In a Picklist, Technical Names for values displays like: [ABCD].
- How to remove the first part of the Technical Name, so it displays only: 
- When viewing a Crystal Reports based off an SAP BW Query in InfoView, and selecting a value for the parameter, it displays a list of values with its corresponding technical name. How to customize the Technical Name from displaying in the format: [ABCD]., to only display the second part of the technical name, so it displays like:  instead of [ABCD].
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Integration for SAP Solutions
Crystal Reports, CR, InfoView, BOE, PickList, Technical Name, SAP Integration Kit, BEX Query , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.