- Message VP 700 'Address category does not exist' during sales order creation
- In debugger the table TVAK is empty in program SAPFV45K, but it is filled in SAPLV45A
- If executing the BAPI with the same data from transaction SE37 there is no VP 700 message
- BAPI call from a customer own program
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE, BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CHANGE, BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE, common part , KBA , vp700 , bom material , inexplicable error in bapi , SD-SLS-GF-IF , Sales Documents BAPI's , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.