The following errors are thrown when creating Web Intelligence (webi) documents using a newly configured SAP Business Warehouse (BW) server
- 'error occurred when starting the parser: timeout during allocate / CPIC_CALL: 'ThSAPCMRCV' (WIS 10901)'
- 'Connection test' of the RFC destination MDX PARSER in transaction SM59 fail
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
- Infoview and Web Intelligence Rich Client XI 3.1 SP3
- SAP Integrated Solutions XI 3.1 SP3
- SAP BW 701 Support Package 5 (SP5) and above
KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.