In transaction code VL10* (e.g. VL10C, VL10E) you can list sales order items / schedule lines to be delivered.
- There are several items in the sales order. One item is selected to create delivery, but the whole sales order is delivered.
- When some lines are selected to create a delivery, but some unselected lines are also delivered.
- There are several schedule lines in one item. You select one of the schedule line to deliver, but system delivers the whole item.
- There are several schedule lines in one item. You select one schedule line to create delivery, but all the quantity in other schedule lines are also delivered.
- In delivery due list, the quantity in each schedule line is not correctly displayed. It displays the accumulated quantity instead of the quantity of each schedule line.
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
"Rule for calculation of quantity to be delivered", SHP_VL10_KUMNG_RULE, SHP_VL10_SEL_ITEM_ONLY, "Deliver selected items", VL10, T186C-SEL_ITEM_ONLY, T186-KUMNG_RULE, user role, VL10CUA, VL10CUC , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-CP , Collective Processing (VL10, VL04) , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.