- A sales order or delivery is passing the credit check unexpectedly or is blocked even if the customer credit limit is not exceeded.
- During the processing of a sales document a message regarding credit check or credit limit comes up and further clarification is needed.
- It is unclear how a sales document updates the credit data or a sales document is not updating the credit data as expected.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
open order value, open delivery value, S066, S067, FD32, FD33, check_cm, credit status, credit update, determining credit control area, risk category, credit group, KNKK-CTPLC, VBUK-CMGST,
KNKLI, FKREL, CMPNT, CMPRE, KBMENG, automatic credit check, OVAK, OVAD , KBA , SD-BF-CM , Credit Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.