This document contains basic troubleshooting steps and best practices for manual AD logons, NTLM, Kerberos and Vintela Single Sign On issues. It contains links to all the most commonly used KB's
- SSO not working
- Can't login with AD
- Can't map AD groups
- Users not showing up in the CMC
- Account information not recognized. The active directory authentification could not log you on. Please contact your system administrator to verify if you are a member of a valid and mapped group, and try again
- The Enterprise Authentication could not log you on. Please verify if the logon details are correct (FWB 00008)
- The Active Directory Authentication plugin could not authenticate at this time. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact your technical support department. Plugin error
- Account Information Not Recognized: The Active Directory Authentication plugin could not authenticate at this time. Please try again. If the problem persists, please contact your technical support department. (FWM 00005)
- .com.wedgetail.idm.sso.protocolexception gssexception
IMPORTANT to NOTE: This KBA was created over 5 years ago, while most of it is still relevent fror XI 3.1. It may not prove to be quite as helpful in BI 4.x
- The following troubleshooting steps should be applicable in XIR2 - XI 3.1
- In some cases this Knowledge Base article (KB) may be applicable to earlier versions.
zie fredell vintella ventela XIR3 Single Sign on sign-on silent active directory issue problem fail broken error troubleshoot trouble shoot diagnose test tskba mkba biauth , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.