- In saved sales document or billing document, the tax condition has unexpected value.
- In the condition detail screen the system shows the field 'Cond.rounding diff.' (KOMV-KDIFF).
- This behavior also occurs before save the document, after display the header condition screen.
- It does not affect only tax conditions, but all percentage conditions with flag 'Group condition' in transaction V/06.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KGRPE, VA02, VA03, VF01, VF02, VF03, Rounding difference, Rundungsdifferenz, KOMV-KDIFF , KBA , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , SD-BF-TX , Taxes , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.