- A sales document item has a pricing condition, for example PR00.
- The item category is relevant for delivery-related billing (field TVAP-FKREL is set to "A" in transaction VOV7).
- The item is completely delivered and it generated more delivery items, due to
- partial delivery
- batch split (and batch items are relevant for billing).
- The delivery items are billed together. So one sales document item generates more billing items.
- PR00 is copied from order item to billing items, proportionally to quantity.
- The sum values of PR00 of the billing items is different than value of PR00 in the sales document item.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
pricing, rounding difference, delivery related billing, partial deliveries, price condition value, sales order, invoice, pricing_copy , KBA , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.