- A purchase order does not appear in the worklist of customs declaration before goods receipt
- An inbound delivery does not appear in the worklist of customs declaration before goods receipt
- No worklist for customs declaration before goods receipt
- Customs declaration not created in GTS before Goods Receipt
- PO doesn't display in Customs Declaration before GR
- Inbound delivery does not update the worklist
- Purchase orders are not transferring from ECC to GTS
- SAP GLOBAL TRADE SERVICES (GTS)
- Customs Management
Custom declaration not created in GTS before Goods Receipt, Zollanmeldung vor Wareneingang, ZA vor WE, purchase order not transferring to GTS, MM0A, MM0B, IMPORD, Customs documents mappings,
Assignment of Document Types from Feeder Systems, Activate Document Types for Customs Processing, Assignment for Advance Documents to Document Types from Feeder Systems, Configure Control Settings for Document Transfer , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS-DOC , Customs: Document Processing , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , SLL , Global Trade Services / Logistics Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.