- Delivery can be deleted after subsequent document transfer order (TO) is confirmed
- Delivery can be deleted although WM status is set to "Confirmed"
- VBUK-LVSTK set to 'C' but delivery can be deleted
- VL 173 message during the delivery deletion
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL02N, OVM1, VL 173, VL173, System messages, VBUK-LVSTK, WM status , KBA , ovm1 , vl 173 , 0vm1 , delivery , vl09 , transfer order , delete , lvsta , lvstk , confirm , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-SHP-PI , Picking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.