- PCM End-User is getting the error "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" when trying to access to SAP EPM PCM Web book URL.
- Warnings appear in Application Event Viewer from Web server
Event ID 36 Source W3SVC
Application: /LM/W3SVC/xxxxx/Root, error: "The server process could not be started because the configured identity is incorrect. Check the username and password"
- SAP Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 or 10.0 onwards including Support Packages (SAP EPM PCM)
- The PCM Application server and the Web server are on 2 different machines and are configured both to use the Socket IP protocol.
- The error message is seen in Microsoft Internet Information Services 6.0 (IIS 6.0) if the Run WWW service in IIS 5.0 isolation mode check box is selected.
IWAM, HTTP 500 Internal Server Error, W3SVC, /LM/W3SVC/xxxxx/Root, IIS isolation , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.