- Billing document not transferred from ERP to Global Trade Services (GTS).
- Error Message /SAPSLL/PLUGINR3 211: 'No Relevant Document Types were Selected' while manually transferring Billing documents.
- Unable to transfer proforma invoice to GTS Customs Management.
- Transfer of Billing Document from ECC to GTS
- SLL-LEG-PI-R3 - unable to transfer F8 to GTS
- Initial transfer of multiple billing documents to GTS
- Transaction /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3 does not retransfer invoices to GTS
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Global Trade Services.
/SAPSLL/TLER3B, Pro-forma, F9, Generate Worklist for Long-Term Vendor Declarations for Customers' Purposes flag, /SAPSLL/GRIMA_R3, /SAPSLL/GCUMA_R3, F8, F5, /SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3, SD0C, re-trigger, retrigger, retransfer, plugin, SLL_PI, customs management, /n/SAPSLL/SD0C_RIMAR3 , KBA , überleitung, faktura , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , SLL-LEG-CUS , Customs Management , SLL-LEG-PI , Plug-In , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.