Global Trade Services (GTS) functionality allows a company to classify their business partners (BPs) as either positive or negative so that they are not considered during Sanctioned Party List (SPL) screening. i.e BPs listed on the positive list remain in status "released" and BPs listed on the negative list remain in status "blocked".
To avoid regulation violation, customers should seek approval from their compliance manager before placing a BP on the positive list.
- User expects that a BP should be blocked by an SPL screening job but the BP remains in status "released".
- User expects that a BP should be released by a screening job but the BP remains on blocked list.
- Document screening leads to SPL results that a user did not expect.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
missing, excluded, match, DPL, export, import, order, subsequent, 901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620 , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.