- Scheduled reports that are supposed to run once a day, run multiple times
- Duplicate instances are being created
- Instead of one instance failing/succeeding at the intended start time, ~600 instances fail per minute per recurring report
- Said instances fail with the error, "Object could not be scheduled within the specified time interval"
- This will results in high CPU usage and CMS crash
- Errors found in the logs:
CMS Server Watcher: server named 'xxx' is being marked as down because it is unresponsive
CMS is unstable and will shut down immediately. Reason: Unknown exception in database thread (FWB 00087)
Transport error: Communication failure.(FWM 00001)
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XIR2 SP6 FP6.3 and below
- BusinessObjects Enterprise / Crystal Reports Server XI3.1 SP3 through XI3.1 FP3.5
- This issue has been (very rarely) reported in SAP BI 4.0, and possibly in SAP BI 4.1, and is currently being investigated.
1568718, DST, failed, fail, daily, recurring, daylight, savings, Object could not be scheduled within the specified time interval , schedules, CMS crash , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.