- Under one or more Recurring (Daily) instances, a large number of Failed instances are being generated rapidly and continuously
- The error message given for the failures is, "Object could not be scheduled within the specified time interval"
- This issue also results in higher-than-normal CPU utililzation by the Central Management Server (CMS)
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems
1568718, DST, failed, fail, daily, recurring, daylight, savings, Object could not be scheduled within the specified time interval , schedules, CMS crash , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.