- A consolidation rule does not take into account the data of one reporting unit.
- The consolidation rule only applies to some of the following reporting units behaviour (see Change in scope in the scope tab):
- No change
- Outgoing at opening
- Outgoing during period
- Outgoing acquired at opening
- Outgoing acquired during period
- Equity method at opening and fully or proportionately consolidated at closing
- Fully or proportionately consolidated at opening and equity method at closing.
- In the scope used for the consolidation, the reporting unit match the condition of the rule.
E.g. The rule only applies to outgoing reporting units and the reporting unit is outgoing in the scope.
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.0
- SAP Financial Consolidation (FC) 10.1
SAP Financial Consolidation 10.0 ; SAP Financial Consolidation 10.1
consolidation, scope, reporting, FC , KBA , EPM-BFC-PRO , Consolidations,Scopes,Rules,Transfers , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.