- An MDX Statement is generated when BusinessObjects Enterprise runs a report (e.g. WebIntelligence Report) against an OLAP Data Source using a unv universe.
- It is required to validate the correctness of the statement and the results returned by the statement using an external tool, outside of Business Objects Enterprise.
- What is the best way to accomplish validation of the MDX Statement?
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- SAP BW 7 EHP-1 or higher
Valid; SOFA; Trace; MDX; Voyager; External; outside; OLAP; Cube; mutliprovider; statement; query; webi, webintelligence , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.