Before upgrading an EPO/EPM/PCM system to a new version or before applying a service pack, these steps must be followed to make sure that the upgrade process works properly. Some of the services mentioned in this KBA may not exist, if some services can’t be found find them don’t worry because what services exist will depend on the configuration of the system to be upgraded.
- BusinessObjects Performance Optimization v 11.20 (EPO)
- BusinessObjects Performance Profitability v 11.30 (EPM)
- BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management v 7 (EPM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 7.5 (PCM)
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10.0 (PCM)
EPM, EPM-PCM , Profit, SAP PCM, SBOP PCM, jmhiv2016e, SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management , KBA , EPM-PCM-CFG , Configuration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.