- Temporary Audit Files are not being written into the Auditing Database.
- Large amount of files gets left behind in the folder %DefaultAuditingDir%, default location is:
- Windows: <INSTALLDIR>\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Auditing
- Linux/unix: <INSTALLDIR>/sap_bobj/data/Auditing
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) Platform 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2
bi, bo, boe, bobj, bip, bobi, 3.x, 4.x, auditing, audit, db, file, temp, data, store, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.