- Setup pre-defined variable - @variable () using Window environment variable - in relational and OLAP universe.
- When running this pre-defined variable @variable function does not work as expected in Web intelligence, for operating system variables (windows environment variables).
- Instead of Web Intelligence picking up the Environment variable value from the system, it prompts the user for input.
- This happens in Web Intelligence Rich Client and Web Intelligence in InfoView and BI launch pad.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1(XI3.1)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x (BI4.0,BI4.1,BI4.2)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
Windows Environment variables, OLAP, relational, Universe, Webi, Deski , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.