- Scheduled instances (reports or programs) run one hour earlier than their scheduled time
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported Unix / Linux operating systems
- all content types (e.g. WebI, Crystal Reports, program objects, etc.)
- note: Because this issue is due to an incorrect timezone configuration, this issue can occur even if a Daylight Savings Time switch should NOT have occurred in the server's local region.
unix, solaris, linux, crystal reports server, Europe, EET , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.