- In a Unix or Linux environment, especially one located anywhere outside of the United States...
- Scheduled instances (all types) run one hour earlier than their scheduled time, following the beginning of DST in the US
- Scheduled instances (all types) run one hour later than their scheduled time, following the end of DST in the US
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported Unix / Linux operating systems
- all content types (e.g. WebI, Crystal Reports, program objects, etc.)
- Any location with DST rules which don't match those in the United States
unix, solaris, linux, crystal reports server, Europe, EET , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.