- In the CMC > Folders assign instance limits on a top level folder;
- In the subfolder's properties, the inheritance on limits displayed is different from the one assigned in the previous step;
- Although the instance limit is incorrectly displayed, the correct limit is applied through inheritance.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Windows 2000 / 2003 server
limit inheritance instance subfolder sub-folder CMC XI 3.X 3.1 3.0 SP2 view show , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.