'Server Time Out' error message appears in the processing log under any of these conditions:-
- Performing 'Modify Application' in the BPC Administration Console,
- Running a 'Full Process' of a dimension or multiple dimensions
- Running a Full Optimize routine either using the Administration Console or Data Manager
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for Microsoft 10.0.
- Load-balanced application server or database server environment.
- SQL Server 2005 or 2008 database (possibly in a cluster).
NLB,load balancing,load balancer,multiple,two,server error, timeout,time out,process,optimize,optimization,dimension,modify app,full process,full optimize,server time out , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.