- How can I verify that I have a 2-way trust required for multi forest SSO
- Users are unable to login manually of with SSO from remote AD forest or domain
- Unable to map in users from external AD forest or domain
- This KBA was written in regards to a 3rd party tool on a windows 2003 Server (member of a 2003 domain)
- Important to note the tools used are available on 2008 and above windows servers but you must install RSAT 1st unless accessing them on a domain controller.
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
zie requirements for multi-forest multiple SSO biauth tlkba , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.