- OLAP Universes are created all DB date type attributes are converted to character types in the Universe bases on Microsoft Service Analysis 2000,2005,2008.
- If you change a Data type from Character to Date in the Universe and use the changed attribute as a filter in a WEBI report you receive an error: Driver not capable or does not retrieve any data.
- Business Objects Enterprise XI R2
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.x
- MS Analasys Services 2005 / 2008
- SAP BW
Character Dimesion,Date type dimension, Essbase, filter, custom object , KBA , wis 10901 , olap universes , driver not capable , BI-RA-MD , OLAP Intelligence, multidimensional databases , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.