- The BusinessObjects Enterprise Server and client machines have been setup to support Unicode characters
- Java Report Panel displays boxes instead of the expected Unicode characters when editing or creating WebI reports
- Infoview and the HTML Report Panel are displaying the Unicode characters as expected
- SAP Business Intelligence BI 4.0/4.1/4.2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Web Intelligence
Unicode, UTF8, UTF-8, East Asian, Asian, lossy, high ascii, WebI, WebIntelligence, Web Intelligence, Java Report Panel, JRP, accented, special characters, fontalias, boxes, junk, garbage, edit, create , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.