- When importing transactional data from a flat file in Data Manager the package fails with error "duplicate records" in the log.
- The flat file contains records with the same dimensions but different amounts.
- The package should process (add) both records, however they are not loaded in the system.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 7.5 version for NetWeaver (NW) platform.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 10 version for NetWeaver (NW) platform.
data cannot be loaded, replace, clear, custom process chain, import package, import of transactional data from flat file failed due to "duplicate records, flat file, duplicate records, /CPMB/IMPORT. Data Manager, BPC 10, 7.5. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-DM-RUN , Package Execution , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.