- Unable to perform auditing in Central Management Server.
- Error: Auditing information is not being written to the auditing database. Please verify that the auditing data source is properly configured on the CMS.
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI Release 2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform R2
Rights, Auditing, unable to audit. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.