- After migrating from BusinessObjects 5.1.x or 6.5.1 to a higher version, the date format is mm/dd/yyyy in stead of dd/mm/yyyy
- In a new installation the date format is wrong
- What factors need to be taken into account when setting the date format for the report display, list of values and prompt user input?
- BusinessObjects 6.5
- Desktop Intelligence XI Release 2
- Desktop Intelligence XI 3.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 6.5 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
KBA , BI-RA-DKI , Desktop Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.