- You need to remove an unused Node from the Server List in the Central Management Console (CMC), e.g.:
- Node of another deployment after migrating one environment to the other, or
- Node associated with a Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) that no longer exists or is no longer available
- Note: If the Server Intelligence Agent still exists, delete it from within the Central Configuration Manager to unregister it the proper way.
These instructions are for those situations where there is no SIA, but an entry in CMC is still seen.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
delete, node, stale, old, entry, database, cmc, not, found, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, BI 4, BI4, BI4.0, BI 4.0, BI4.x, BI 4.x, BI4.1, BI 4.1, BI4.2, BI 4.2 htkba biserver , KBA , biserver , htkba , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.