- #DATASYNC error when using a detail object which is associated to an unlinked dimension object in a multi-data provider report.
- Detail objects associated with merged dimension objects do not give an error.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XIR2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI3.0
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI3.1
detail, webi, #DATASYNC, #INCOMPATIBLE, #CONTEXT, merge, dimension, "Avoid duplicate row aggregation", error, incompatible, datasync, context, report, synchronizing, data providers, different aggregation levels, variable , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.