- Who is the Reporter?
- How to log a support incident
- Can more than one issue be reported in one incident?
- Should I include what type of system I am using?
- Should error messages be included in the incident?
- How to contact SAP Product Support for assistance
- Should I create multiple incidents for the same issue?
- Should I mention if I have looked at any notes before submitting the incident?
- Does it matter what Customer Number/Installation I use to create the incident?
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP Service Marketplace (SMP)
admin, support site, service, accounts, ticket, case, s-admin, message, portal, incident, s-user, sid, indicent ID, system ID , KBA , create incident , details for incident , how to create an incident , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-IBX , SAP Support Portal - Service Channel (Inbox) , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , SAP Support Portal - Support Applications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.