- Unable to start service
- Error when trying to start Data Services service
- Cannot start BusinessObjects Data Services service
- Could not start the BusinessObjects Data Services service on Local Computer. Error 1069: The service did not start due to a logon failure.
- In BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform, the Server Intelligence Agent (SIA) stays in "starting" mode
- In the Event Viewer "System" area, the following error can be found for the Service Control Manager
The Server Intelligence Agent (SIAname) service failed to start due to the following error: The service did not start due to a logon failure.
- SAP BusinessObjects Data Services XI
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Microsoft Windows
DSXI , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.