- The user account becomes disabled if closing the browser window without changing password at first logon to InfoView
- Error occurs on next logon
- Error: "Account Information Not Recognized: An error occurred at the server: The user account has been disabled."
- Business Objects Enterprise XI R2
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.0
- Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform R2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
disable, warning, XI3.0, XI3.1, XIR2, pswd, locked, user name , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.