- PDF document does not have bookmarks.
- When exporting a report to PDF format from SAP BI LaunchPad, it does not generate bookmarks based on the groups.
- In SAP BI LaunchPad, when exporting a report created in Crystal Reports to PDF format, it does not show the option to 'Create Bookmarks from Group Tree' like it does when exporting the same report from Crystal Reports designer.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Group Tree, Export to PDF, Crystal Reports. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.