- Individual LDAP or Active Directory (AD) accounts appear greyed out in the Import Wizard (see below)
- Folders and documents for individual LDAP or Active Directory users cannot be migrated using the Import wizard or BIAR files
- The only way to select these users is to select the entire LDAP or Active Directory parent group
Example screenshot of issue:
- 'BO Test Group 2' is an LDAP group
- Account 'Test 3' is an LDAP account with an Enterprise alias
- Account 'Test 4' is an LDAP account with no Enterprise alias
SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
grayed gray grey biar 3rd party , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.