- Unable to use connect to a SAP Data source in Universe Designer when logged in with Windows AD credentials mapped to a SAP Alias
- Unable to connect to webi rich client when logged in with AD credentials which also has an SAP alias
- Unable to use client SNC on designer or WRC
- All versions of XIR2
- XI 3.1 including SP2 & SP3
- SAP Integration kit installed
- The Same rules apply to BI 4.0 4.1 and future versions, in fact SNC has no further planned development and customers in BI 4.x shoudl be planning to move to IDT and STS for the long term.
Client side SNC, BOE XI3.0, BOE XI3.1, SSO, AD authentication, Incomplete logon data ADAPT 01315704 1315704 , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , BI-BIP-IK-AUT , Authentication for integration kits , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.