- How to get notified when support incidents are updated by SAP
- Not getting e-mail notifications when incidents are updated by SAP
- Not receiving status updates on tickets
- How to get text messages (SMS) when an incident is updated by SAP
- How to get SMS notifications when incidents are sent back to the inbox
- Not receiving email notifications when an incident is sent back to me by SAP
- Incident was sent back as "Customer Action" or "Solution Proposed by SAP" without an email notification
SAP ONE Support Launchpad
text message, email, alerts, incident notification , KBA , incident notifications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-IBX , SAP Support Portal - Service Channel (Inbox) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.