- Central Management Server (CMS) system database (a.k.a. CMS repository) and associated FileStore have been moved to a different system to restore
- The Server Intelligent Agent (SIA) on the destination doesn't start or doesn't connect to the CMS.exe process as expected
- When SIA is started, information on restored environment looks to be clustered with the source environment
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
backup, restore, back-up, video, best practice, bpkba, biinst, biadmin BI 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 XI BI4.0 BI4.1 BI4.2 BI4.3 file store filestores , KBA , backup , restore , bi4 backup , bi backup , recovery , video , backup bi , backup businessobjects , backup boe , backup bo , restore bi , bpkba , biadmin , biinst , htkba , vkba , gscnawest_video , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.