- How to display a list of important contacts such as Super or Cloud administrators or users with special functions
- List of Security Contacts
- List of Software Recipients
- List of Customer CoE Managers
- List of License Audit Contacts
- List of User Administrators
- List of Cloud Administrators
- List of Super Administrators
- List of SAP Influence Development Contacts
- Who is my Super Administrator?
- Who is my Cloud Administrator?
- Who are the Super Administrators?
- Who are the user administrators?
- How to verify if a user is an administrator
- How to display my administrators on the account
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
superadministrators, superadmin, Super-admin, permissions, list, Super Admin, Super Administrator, Super, Cloud, Could Admin, Cloud Administrator, Software Recipient, , Security Contacts, Customer CoE Managers, License Audit Contacts, User Administrators, SAP Influence Development Contacts , KBA , find , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.