- How does an administrator create or delete S-User IDs
- Delete S-User
- Add new S-User
- Adding new users
- How to add a contact
- Create new user IDs
- Administrating user IDs
- How to remove a contact
- Delete obsolete S-User IDs
- How to request a new S-User ID
- Add new user to customer account
- User needs to log in to download software
- How to gain access to the SAP Support Portal
- How does the Super Administrator add another S-User?
- User needs to log in to create a support incident or support message
Super-Admin, SMP, inactivate, S User ID, Marketplace Accounts, Benutzer, Userverwaltung, User bearbeiten, User anlegen, User data, SUser , support site , accounts , ticket , create user , addition , adding contacts , adding users , KBA , request s user , create s user , delete s user , add s-user id , sap one support launchpad , remove s-user id , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.