- Web Intelligence generates one query with multiple SELECT statements.
- How are the 2 SELECT statements combined? Does it use UNION, INTERSECT OR EXCEPT?
Universe has following SQL parameters selected:
- Multiple SQL statements for each context;
- Multiple SQL statements for each measure.
Standard WebI behaviour: a query using either:
- objects from separate contexts
- measure from separate tables.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
- Universe Designer / Universe Design Tool
multiple SQL; multiple select; combined queries; join; intersection , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.