It may be necessary to connect the LDAP plugin to an Active Directory domain controller.
- The CMS is on Unix or Linux and the only plugin available is LDAP (since the AD plugin integrates with the Microsoft OS API's it is not available on non Windows OS)
- If unable to provide the proper trust to connect to a remote AD forest the LDAP plugin can be used to provide a direct connection to 1 remote domain or forest (multiple domains has very specific rules in the see also section)
- Allow AD users to access a Java InfoView without using Kerberos configuration which also requires the AD plugin on point #1
- SAP Business Objects enterprise XI 3.1 all SP's
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (applies to all versions and SP's and patches)
zie biauth htkba mkba 1183143 1205637 1820592 8560529 set up setup LDAP to AD windows ad on linux configure modify LDAP settings connect to Active Directory
XIR1 XIR2 XI3 XI3.0 XI3.1 XI 3.x XI3.x bi 4.0 bi 4.1 4 4.2 master KBA
, KBA , biauth , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.