- How do I configure my krb5.ini file
- What information should be in my krb5.ini file
- Customers that choose to logon to java portions of code (SAP, tomcat, other, etc) must keep their krb5.ini file current, they must realize when changes are made in AD that the krb5 will not auto update like DNS
- They should work hand in hand with their AD admin to keep the proper KDC's in place to avoid production outages
- Important to note: Since the krb5.ini file is a java configuration file (not SAP configuration file) the ultimate responsibility for correct configuration falls on the customer or in consulting not support
- SAP support will attempt to provide best effort support for customers requiring the krb5.ini to integrate with Microsoft Active Directory
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.x
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- Various versions of java the BI environment versions are not relevant and settings have remained relatively the same since XI 3.1 (java 1.5)
- Any updates should be added to this KBA
zie modify krb5 krb5.ini java AD, kerberos JDK java development kit Sun jrocket IBM WAS websphere weblogic oracle application server WAS OAS JAS multiple domain forest complex master biauth kba mkba mkb htkba htkb best practices , KBA , biauth , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.