- How to close a support incident
- How to close a support incident that is on SAP side
- Where is the Request to Close button
- How to close an incident
- How to close a message
- Close button is missing
- Can't close an incident I created
- How to confirm a support incident
- How to provide feedback to SAP support
- Why can't I find the Close button on my incident?
- Cannot see the Close button
- Close button is grayed out
Confirm, close, messages, incident, S-User, application, central entry point, support, managing incidents, close incidents, close, launchpad, PCC , KBA , ticket , support ticket , gscnawest_video , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , SAP Support Portal - Support Applications , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.