- How to close a support incident
- How to close a case
- How to close an incident
- How to close a message
- Close a support incident
- Close button is missing
- Can't close an incident I created
- How to confirm a support incident
- How to provide feedback to SAP support
- Why can't I find the Close button on my incident
- SAP Support Portal
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
Confirm, close, messages, incident, S-User, application, central entry point, support, managing incidents, close incidents, close, launchpad, PCC , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SUP , SAP Support Portal - Support Applications , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.